Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 91 honda crx with a rebuilt b16a it has a AEBS Power plus intake manifold, greddy header, mugen valve cover, and a vtec controller. I have the full swap, also the trans is a b16 Y1. The reason I am selling it is because my car which is in excellent shape has a messed up crossmember that the rear mount bolts to and the left side mount was ripped off the sidewall. I think the car has been in a wreck before. The motor runs very good with no codes idles perfect and keeps up with my friends fully built gsr hatch that we put in. Dont know why but its a better running b16. If interested u can either email me at [email protected] or u can call me at 636-485-1214 I hate to part with the car but i have to because i am leaving for the military in Jan. If you think you can fix the car i am willing to sell the whole car for $2000 what a steal but i also have coilover suspension, rota wheels, faulken tires, tinted windows, and tanube hyper medallion exaust. I am willing to part it out but for the swap i want $1200 if interested call me. I could leave the motor in the car if you wanted to hear it run then pull it out on a weekend that u could come pick it up.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts