Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have £1000 which is about $1900 dollars and i want a b16a 2nd gen swap for my 95 civic coupe. do you think i have enough money to get a reliable complete swap..

if so could anyone recomend anywhere that is reliable and that possibly could ship worldwide as england SUCKS for honda parts i can't find anywhere that sells them. :cry

i can fit the engine myself as i have all of the garage space and stuff needed for installing the engine.

thanks in advance phil

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
Would it be easier to get a swap to Britain from Canada? There are some good engine shops in Ontario and Montreal...try this one. Finding the B16 in your general price range isn't hard, but you then have to add shipping which will be a couple hundred pounds extra I would guess. There might be some incidental extras needed too, but talk to the shop about what's included. Never assume anything even with a shop.

http://naganojapanese.com/jdm_b16ag2.htm

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the help guys. this has been a big help. il let you know when i have ordered the engine and post pictures of the final outcome. there is plenty of shops there that could be worth e-mailing i'm sure one of them could ship worldwide even if i have to pay a little extra :w00t

1 - 10 of 10 Posts