Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats goin on guys/gals. My friend has a crx for sale and he just wanted me to post it up. I dont have all the info but he has a lot of dookey done to his crx. He lives in Houston,Tx.

89 crx body- b17a motor, ys1 tranny(is similar to ITR), AEM short ram, Apex-i N1 muffler 2.25 piping, Skunk2 Coilovers, new windsheild, New Distributor, New axles, New head gaskets,Wings West Body kit all around, Gunmetal metallic paint job, Lexan rear hatch window and quarter windows, NGK spark plugs, DC short Shifter, HCP motor mounts, APEX VAFC, Auto meter gauges (Oil temp, oil pressure, a/f, volts), GSR front breaks, DelSol custom mounted seats, and new master cylinder.

165,xxx miles on body, but only 70,xxx on motor.
My friend doesnt push his car, good driver. He has only tested his car twice and came out with a 14.4 quarter mile on drag radials. Clean title

Just email [email protected] if youre intersted, thanks

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention that he is willing to trade his crx for a 96-99 hatchback, and his price of selling the car is 5700, negotiable of course. If need for pictures just email. Thanks for taking a look.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts