Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a b18 block with pistons an all. Pulled the motor and sold the head. This is what I have left. asking 300$ buyer pays shipping.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes sir. We pulled it out, took the head off and sold it and I have everything else. well no tranny and what not but you get the point.

·
Registered
12 Posts
location?

Where exactly in AZ are you located? And, also more importantly is the block still for sale?

·
Registered
12 Posts
what exactly is included with the block? I am also in phx area and i am willing to meet you wherever or if you are willing to drop off at my house or whatever email me

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
crank, girddle, pistons, rings, bearings, rod bolts, water pump. I know there has to be somthin im missing. I just rolled out of bed so if I think of anything else ill post it.

Since you live in the Phx area ill be more specific. The motor is in Glendale, and I live in Tempe.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Price?

Are you set on that 300 or is the price negotiable?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i would'nt say im firm.

The deal was if I pulled it out I can have the motor for 600. So I sold the ls head for 300. So the way i see it that was half the motor. Therefore im asking 300 for the bottom end.

·
Registered
12 Posts
just wondering

k just seeing if i could bargain with you a little. also you weren't exactly clear about what al was included with the block. if you could just email me a list of everything i would greatly appreciate it. my email is: [email protected]

Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts