Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup yall, I have swapped a 1993 B18A1 into my 94 Civic HB, but I have noticed that all of the plugs do not plug in.. There is one by the intake manifold that I cannot figure out, It has a eggwhite end on it and 2 fastener clamps, and is in the shape of a diamond almost.... Anyone know what it is? Also, there is one that is link into the Integra Main Relay harness, and has a green and red/white wire coming out of it, I think that is all the wires, 2 or 3 coming out of it, I believe that it is a 4 prong one and there is one underneth it that I do not know what it is... All seem to be female plugs... BTW, does anyone know where on the net that there is a diagram of the emission and wiring off this kind of swap... Thanks... The tranny is cable with the conversion kit to hydro... HELP...!!!... I am not using the stock ECu from the teg, but I am using the one from the civic D16z6 ... P28 Stock.. I have heard that it should run but will throw a CEL... Using just to get it crunk up...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.