Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Offering up my engine from my 92 integra. It's a B18A1 with a YS1 standard trans, Axles, PR4 ECU, Shifter with linkage, uncut mounts and uncut wiring harness to the connectors by the fusebox. The engine was rebuilt about 40K ago. Tranny shifts like new. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
120 Posts
festivagt said:
Offering up my engine from my 92 integra. It's a B18A1 with a YS1 standard trans, Axles, PR4 ECU, Shifter with linkage, uncut mounts and uncut wiring harness to the connectors by the fusebox. The engine was rebuilt about 40K ago. Tranny shifts like new. Make me an offer.
LOCATION? PICS? please send to [email protected]... What are you expecting to get for it? paperwork on the motor? need the 411...

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I am located in central NY. I can ship the engine/trans from here to California for about $250. Everything in between here and there should be cheaper. It was pulled out of my wrecked car. What kind of paperwork are you looking for? It's not like a engine has a title. I can give you a bill of sale though. I'll get some pics to you in the morning. How does $950 sound? I am going to be heading to Florida this weekend or next so I could deliver it anywhere in the east coast(south of NY) for $100 extra.

·
Registered
120 Posts
festivagt said:
I am located in central NY. I can ship the engine/trans from here to California for about $250. Everything in between here and there should be cheaper. It was pulled out of my wrecked car. What kind of paperwork are you looking for? It's not like a engine has a title. I can give you a bill of sale though. I'll get some pics to you in the morning. How does $950 sound? I am going to be heading to Florida this weekend or next so I could deliver it anywhere in the east coast(south of NY) for $100 extra.
What part of fl you going to? Really all I want is the motor... Cuz i got this swap in my hatch but i blew out my block during a storm... oh yea and pics... peace

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I have a clear title for the car. The engine is not stolen or anything. I have owned the car for the last 5 years. Just removed it because the car was hit in the passenger door last year and it bent the frame. I was hoping to get a CRX to drop it into. I am going to be moving and don't have the room to take it with me. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
120 Posts
festivagt said:
I have a clear title for the car. The engine is not stolen or anything. I have owned the car for the last 5 years. Just removed it because the car was hit in the passenger door last year and it bent the frame. I was hoping to get a CRX to drop it into. I am going to be moving and don't have the room to take it with me. Make me an offer.
Are you coming to Florida? cuz thats where I live... If your heading this way I can get it from you. Oh yea and by paperwork I meant for the rebuild 40k ago... Thanks

·
Registered
348 Posts
if you want to sell the tranny let me know.im on the way to florida.you will pass me on 95.later, jason

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

My cell # is 518-859-6229. If you get my VM, leave your number and name, I will call you back.
HENRY

·
Registered
348 Posts
your pm box is full and you dont except emails so get back to me when you clear it or email me at [email protected] later, jason

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I need to sell this. Someone make me an offer.
HENRY

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
in in wappingers falls ny

how far are u from me

i could possibly pick it up

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

I am in cortland NY.

·
Registered
120 Posts
PM'ed you...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sold

MOTOR SOLD TO ME​

THANKS HENRY... SEE YOU MON OR TUES...

·
Registered
120 Posts
GOT IT

Got the motor Last Night... Met Henry, cool guy with a tight ride... Thanks again Henry... I'll let you know how it goes when I drop it in... And if you need a vouch dont hesitate to mention my name... :D

Reactions: festivagt

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SOLD

IT'S SOLD!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts