Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im fixin to put a b18 ls/vtech with gsr head into my 95 HB.

heres the specs
B18 motor w/ GSR head, LS/VTEC, with less than 3000 miles on it. ARP Head Studs, Eagle Rods, SRP Pistons bored out .001-.002 over (500hp capability). Molly Rings (Gapped for Nos). Tranny, ECU, Axles, & VAFC controller

my question is, that a wiring harness will not come with this stuff... should i get a regular b18 harness? any idea's or opinions on this would be extremely helpful.

· Registered
4 Posts
im fixin to put a b18 ls/vtech with gsr head into my 95 HB.

heres the specs
B18 motor w/ GSR head, LS/VTEC, with less than 3000 miles on it. ARP Head Studs, Eagle Rods, SRP Pistons bored out .001-.002 over (500hp capability). Molly Rings (Gapped for Nos). Tranny, ECU, Axles, & VAFC controller

my question is, that a wiring harness will not come with this stuff... should i get a regular b18 harness? any idea's or opinions on this would be extremely helpful.
find urself an obd1 ls harness n wire it up and have the vtec to activate with an msd set up n u should b koo i did the same swap on mines

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.