1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*edit*
ebay shit is sold.
*/edit*

le sigh... :cry thinking about selling my trrrrblow project i've had in the works for awhile now. just found out the wife is pregnant, so i'm going to most likely sell the civic, which means no use for these parts!

if it's not listed, i don't have it! so please dont pm me asking if i have something, chances are ... I DON'T!

I AM paypal verified, located in KC, MO. all shipping will be at buyers expense, paypal add 3%.

so without further adieu, on to what i'm selling...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crower stage 2 turbo cams for b18a/b- brand spankin' new still, in the box as well. 62402T-2 (Crower Cams & Equipment) $300 shipped

Crower dual valvesprings & Ti retainers for b18a/b - also brand spankin' new. since these came with the cams, i'd rather not seperate as they're in the same box, but i can find a damn box. all pieces are there, nothing missing.
(Crower Cams & Equipment)
$320 shipped

will sell the Crower cams/springs/retainers together as a "kit" for $600 shipped. that's over $60 savings buying them straight from Crower.

i also have the majority of a b18b sitting around the house. it's completely disassembled, down to the last bit. head looks to be in good condition. block not so much. crank spun a rod bearing. i have an extra crank that's in good condition, which i intended to use for this setup.

make me an offer for any of this stuff, i have no real use for it anymore. if you want a spare head to build on so you have no downtime, the shipping on this won't be bad because there are no internals.

(remember, there are NO internals here, pics were taken during disassembly):

head and block have been cleaned up a bit since these pics.
what you see in the pictures when is what you get.

i am pretty firm on most of this, but find a cheaper price and link me to it, will undercut as best i can. otherwise, make me an offer. serious offers only please :)

thanks for looking.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nothing spoils your plans like a surprise rugrat...errr...I mean, congratulations?
lol, no kidding... and thanks. i'm super excited about it, but i'm pretty much getting slammed with student loan payments now.

they're about twice as much as i planned for them to be... about $1000/month :eek2

anyway, someone buy this stuff!

going to ebay this weekend. i don't want to hold onto it any more or i'm bound to change my mind and get murdered by my wife because i've spent too much money trying to finish this project. then she buries me in pet cemetary and i come back all crazy and deranged with a craving for human flesh, only to killed by my baby who just so happened to be playing with my springfield xd-9 pistol... guess i should take the clip out and lock it up.

·
Registered
779 Posts
lol, no kidding... and thanks. i'm super excited about it, but i'm pretty much getting slammed with student loan payments now.

they're about twice as much as i planned for them to be... about $1000/month :eek2

anyway, someone buy this stuff!

going to ebay this weekend. i don't want to hold onto it any more or i'm bound to change my mind and get murdered by my wife because i've spent too much money trying to finish this project. then she buries me in pet cemetary and i come back all crazy and deranged with a craving for human flesh, only to killed by my baby who just so happened to be playing with my springfield xd-9 pistol... guess i should take the clip out and lock it up.
lol quite a future.... congrats on the little one. and bump for sellin yo stuff. ive had to sell two turbo projects :cry i feel your pain!

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol quite a future.... congrats on the little one. and bump for sellin yo stuff. ive had to sell two turbo projects :cry i feel your pain!
yep, predicting the future is a burden i must bear :p

thanks! it is hard selling it, but it's going to a good cause... less debt!

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn man I feel ya there, the wife and I had our daughter 4 months ago, and there went the Evo :(

Good luck with the sell! Quality stuff here!
thanks and congrats to you! :number1

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
conversion harness, turbo, wastegate, and soon the ecu... sold

someone pick this ecu up cheap.. the auction is only up to about fifty bux.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
how much for the head
$60 shipped w/o internals. with the internals, it will be a bit more due to weight. it doesn't have any cam gears though.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts