Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im driving myself nuts here ok heres the deal ive got a 89 hatch all stock and ive got a b18a out of my integra and the trans what would you put in either the b18a1 or get a d16z6 sohc vtec about the same power the only thing i was going to do to the b18a1 is put a vtec head on it and probably run nitrous or should i just get the d16z6 and put all the bolt ons on it and nitrous give me some ideas guys reason im having trouble is because i may want to put my integra back together its pretty nice too and would maybe keep the motor and trans for it and rebuild it since its out of the car or just get another motor and trans for it ahhhh any ideas guys thx ray.

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
ray ray said:
hey guys im driving myself nuts here ok heres the deal ive got a 89 hatch all stock and ive got a b18a out of my integra and the trans what would you put in either the b18a1 or get a d16z6 sohc vtec about the same power the only thing i was going to do to the b18a1 is put a vtec head on it and probably run nitrous or should i just get the d16z6 and put all the bolt ons on it and nitrous give me some ideas guys reason im having trouble is because i may want to put my integra back together its pretty nice too and would maybe keep the motor and trans for it and rebuild it since its out of the car or just get another motor and trans for it ahhhh any ideas guys thx ray.
go with the b18a u wont regret it . ;)

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
allright guys thx for the help theres just to many options to go with on these things and im gettin my tax return back soon about 10 days left getin 5000.00 back this year thx to our kids haha so i should have it in there soon thx again guys ray.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts