Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup yall, I have swapped a 1993 B18A1 into my 94 Civic HB, but I have noticed that all of the plugs do not plug in.. There is one by the intake manifold that I cannot figure out, It has a eggwhite end on it and 2 fastener clamps, and is in the shape of a diamond almost.... Anyone know what it is? Also, there is one that is link into the Integra Main Relay harness, and has a green and red/white wire coming out of it, I think that is all the wires, 2 or 3 coming out of it, I believe that it is a 4 prong one and there is one underneth it that I do not know what it is... All seem to be female plugs... BTW, does anyone know where on the net that there is a diagram of the emission and wiring off this kind of swap... Thanks... The tranny is cable with the conversion kit to hydro... HELP...!!! I tried starting it and it will not crank... I am not using the stock ECu from the teg, but I am using the one from the civic D16z6 ... P28 Stock.. I have heard that it should run but will throw a CEL... Using just to get it crunk up... I changed te belt on it , but while in the process the cams moved, so timing may be off, adjusted it by way of eye back to normal, Car just tries to start when attempting to start ,but stop soon as ingition key is released... Also, I do not have the header downpipe connected, and it shoots fire out of the bottom like it is out of timing or dumping to much fuel, that is another reason I question the timing.. Help is really appreciated... Thanks once again...

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ginyu6869 said:
Sup yall, I have swapped a 1993 B18A1 into my 94 Civic HB, but I have noticed that all of the plugs do not plug in.. There is one by the intake manifold that I cannot figure out, It has a eggwhite end on it and 2 fastener clamps, and is in the shape of a diamond almost.... Anyone know what it is? Also, there is one that is link into the Integra Main Relay harness, and has a green and red/white wire coming out of it, I think that is all the wires, 2 or 3 coming out of it, I believe that it is a 4 prong one and there is one underneth it that I do not know what it is... All seem to be female plugs... BTW, does anyone know where on the net that there is a diagram of the emission and wiring off this kind of swap... Thanks... The tranny is cable with the conversion kit to hydro... HELP...!!! I tried starting it and it will not crank... I am not using the stock ECu from the teg, but I am using the one from the civic D16z6 ... P28 Stock.. I have heard that it should run but will throw a CEL... Using just to get it crunk up... I changed te belt on it , but while in the process the cams moved, so timing may be off, adjusted it by way of eye back to normal, Car just tries to start when attempting to start ,but stop soon as ingition key is released... Also, I do not have the header downpipe connected, and it shoots fire out of the bottom like it is out of timing or dumping to much fuel, that is another reason I question the timing.. Help is really appreciated... Thanks once again...

Dont worry about it, I got it to crank.. It was the timing like I said... Intake cam moved..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.