Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found a b18a1 for 100. , is that a good deal, all i got was the flywheel ,alt,p/s pump, head without cams no intake or exaust , but it seemed like a sweet deal at the time for a later ls vtec swap.

·
Registered
693 Posts
the one thats in my picture i picked up for $150.00 and i have 2 other b18a1 engines in my garage one has a spun rod bearing and the other one had no head. i traded a 92 ls ecu for both of them

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wanna give up one of the heads? or are you planning on using it . i may pick up a b16 soon , just waiting for the place to get one in. they have a complete a2 swap for around 2100. or just the b16 for 700 if i pick it up .

·
Registered
693 Posts
sure how does $50.00 for the complete head sound i just need to find out how much the shipping will cost to where you live. has anyone ever shipped a complete head before and know the weight?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
intake, dis , throttle body ?? how complete, i need just about everything connected to the head. u got a pic with what it will come with?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i really need all the top end parts , ill keep u in mind though , im just afraid that i may spend around just as much as i can get a complete b16 by the time im done . i have to do a little more reserch on what the other parts i need would cost.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts