What do you think about this setup?

B18B
J.E. 9.5 CR
TURBO CAM
SK2 S&R'S
TD04E TURBO
P&P HEAD (maybe stage 2)
(Looking into the valves)

What do you think that I should do to the bottom end? I was hoping to run 12lb boost... How much boost do you think that the bottom end can take since I have heard that the LS/Rods are pretty strong.. I am looking to hope to take it up to 20lbs..

Also, I will be getting the motor pretty soon.. I have been searching but, I am still puzzled to know what all do I need to do this kind of swap.. I have read that the mounts all line up but the fornt stabalizer mount wont.. This will be going into a 94 Civic Cx HB...

·
Registered
97 Posts
u need rods they are onle like 380 for eagles also some kinda of sleve reenforcement sleeving is the best block guard or posting is possible but at 20 psi will need to be tunned well but running those numbers without sleeve reenforement or rods will not happen

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
ginyu6869 said:
What do you think about this setup?

B18B
J.E. 9.5 CR
TURBO CAM
SK2 S&R'S
TD04E TURBO
P&P HEAD (maybe stage 2)
(Looking into the valves)

What do you think that I should do to the bottom end? I was hoping to run 12lb boost... How much boost do you think that the bottom end can take since I have heard that the LS/Rods are pretty strong.. I am looking to hope to take it up to 20lbs..
Psi doesn't break parts, power does. LS rods are good up to 300whp with a good tune.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.