Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I raced an ITR today for the first time with this car. ITR's are a rare sight around here let alone get chased by someone driving one looking for a race. I have most my mods right now except for two really shitty things. Stock header-back exhaust. Header has 1 inch collector and muffler has a 3/4 inch peashooter outlet lol. Engine has lots of pumping losses right now cuz of that but it passed smog. Timing was also way retarded at 13 degrees when stock is 16 and when running at its best is tuned at 18. We went from a dig and he got about to his windshield in front of me on the launch good ol ITR LSD which my car is lacking. But after we got traction I started pulling on it pretty good. By the end of thirs I had a solid 3 lengths on it. He followed me into a gas station and we poped our hoods and talked for awhile bout our cars and the race. Only mods that he had done to the engine were intake, header and cat-back. Oh yeah it was a yellow one...my fav

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Good race. You're running upgraded cams, right?

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah they are the zex stage one..just a slightly modified type-r grind. I want that manifold in your SIG! NICE! But need the ports on the underside of the runners to hide from pesky cops :)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
shaolin_style said:
Yeah they are the zex stage one..just a slightly modified type-r grind. I want that manifold in your SIG! NICE! But need the ports on the underside of the runners to hide from pesky cops :)
Lol...The manifold is for sale. Just not putting a lot of effort out to sell it. As for the ports...who cares...just tell the cop it's for the car shows ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts