Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out for a drive just now for shits and giggles and allofasudden im racing this new turbo beetle. I dont even know why I bothered...well yeah I do I totally wanted to impress the chick driving the damn thing. cute lil HB surfer chicks always get at me. But anyways I had my way with her. Let her keep up the first time then showed her what my rice is made of. I dont even know the point of the turbo in those things cuz THEY SLOW AS PHUCK! I swear it was like having a running race where the other dude has ankle weights on. But we ended up talking at 7-11 and i got teh digits woot! Hope my girlfriend doesnt find out. She says I'm not allowed to race.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Haha, yeah I know man the little VW drivin ladies are quite nice.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hot damn, I just realized that I am now a Superhonda.com member!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!

Ok Im done now. Sorry. :D

·
Registered
471 Posts
shaolin_style said:
Hope my girlfriend doesnt find out. She says I'm not allowed to race.
I think your girlfriend would be madder that you got the girls number, not that you raced! :lmao

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Come on man the bug was stock.............put a ATP stage 3 turbo on it and it will haul ass. Have you ever seen the size of the stock ko3? its as big as my fist.

·
Registered
425 Posts
this is pathetic, is this thread really up holding a conversation about how a guy beat a BUG (props man your ridiculously fast :rolleyes ) and now chatting on how the BUG can be made faster with a bigger turbo....someone please close this :sleep

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
shaDDy said:
this is pathetic, is this thread really up holding a conversation about how a guy beat a BUG (props man your ridiculously fast :rolleyes ) and now chatting on how the BUG can be made faster with a bigger turbo....someone please close this :sleep
dude, sit ur ass down and actually read his post, he's not bragging about beating a Bug, he's bragging that he got the chick that was the driving the Bugs number.

·
Registered
104 Posts
shit on a bug

the bug gets 15.9 in the quarter, i know its worthless info, but i was bored and this forum is retarded already so no harm done
0-60 is 7.6 :nuts

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lol like I think I'm special for beating a bug. i dont even think my car is fast. I'd say its quick and good for mid 13's but nothing special except that i have a legal japanese motor in california which is a feat I must say. So far I've beaten a couple of cars to be proud of beating in a n/a civic but theres many many cars out there that would put my rice rocket to shit and to shame. I have never braged about when I win, I just share my experiences. If I lose I post it up as well. I just take pride in having fun wrenching on my car with what i got to make it cool for me and to my taste. I think most of us on this forum who luv our imports can relate. And yeah i cant believe this thread blew up like this haha.

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
Good job on the digits!! I think racing a bug would be funny to watch. Id hate to miss 3rd or something and lose though :hehe

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Even if you miss third youd have like a minute to correct it before they ass catch up. I wish that they kept the old style exhaust set-up that made em sound like pea shooters. Totally sets em apart. Sometimes you have to blaze one for the nation.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts