Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I'm running into problems. I have everything I need to do a complete swap. I've talked to some people about needing the wire harness off the gsr. They told me that I didn't need it and that everything should be plug and play. But now I've tried it and some of the plugs from my civic wire harness will not fit the plugs on the gsr engine and i'm short on some plugs from my wire harness to the gsr motor. Does anybody know a site where I can go to see or read about a step by step instruction on how to do the swap? Or really know about swapping motors? Any help will greatly be appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
another question

where can i get a driver side gsr mount that would help me in the swap? I have the whole body of the gsr but the mount is welded on so I need a mount that would bolt up in my civic chassis.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
99-00 Si wire harness is golden.

99-00 EX wire harness can work with modification. That's what I'm using for my ITR swappie.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.