·
Registered
952 Posts
what is a b18c4?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its a civic Vti motor, it is european and it is best compared to a b18c5 but it is not a Type R motor, so if any of you know then let me know, and know I did not mean b18c5....as one of you said

·
Registered
162 Posts
yeah from what i know of the b18 c4 is supposed to be the superior motor of all b's...its rare just like a b17a1 but even rarer...so i doubt that you'll find one....but i do have a b17a1 forsale...complete legit too

·
Registered
236 Posts
B18c4 in a DELSOL HAHA

Yah your righty. My friend just came over from Germany and he put it in his 95 delsol. Your right it came from a 4 dr civic. Its RARE AS SHIT i haven't seen any in FL TX NY NJ Till i came to oklahoma and a GUY i know in the army brought one over and installed it. Why b18c5 is the same thang. UNLESS your just looking to have a RARE engine in your car.Nothing BIG about b18c4. He got the swap for 2500 COMPLETE. He said there 2500 all day long over there. Latas. zack

[email protected]

·
Registered
54 Posts
just get a b18c1 and spend money building it up. unless you have the dough to get a c4 and want it just for the sake of having something so rare, then go ahead.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi, I hav the civic vti, which comes with the b18c4 engine. over here in the uk you can get a low mileage b18c4 complete with wire, gearbox and ecu for abt £3000 uk pounds.

The reason why i'm posting is because I would like to kno what can be done to this to get more bhp's

·
Registered
5 Posts
CRXtc said:
how much for the b17a1?
For this I'll have to check, but cant remember seeing any of these?? hm.. may not be available over here.

Anyway A full Type R B18C6 (with gearboxs, wiring loom, ECU) with about 16,000 miles could be yours for £3500 + delivery

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
i was asking hawjboiz how much he wants to sell his b17a1 for

1 - 17 of 17 Posts