Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the this motor is a dohc does any one know the specs on this motor like low end or top end power to bore and stroke. Compression it runs or what type of throttle body it has.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So sounds like the cylinder walls are to thin or something to that effect so what about the H22A motor what are soem specs on it

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
the stroke is long and the rod stroke ratio is terrible, so it weaaras internally a lot mroe than most engines from honda.

the h22a i know id 87mm bore i forget the rerst stince its not someething i iworry or think aabout often, use google its easy info to pull up though.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well those were the two engine choices other than the b16a and the b16a2 moter i was pondering about any suggestion for the 98 civic dx which now has the 1.6 in it and cant really think of anything to pick up the power for it

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
b21a1

specs:

burn me and urinate on me because i am good for nothing

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah compression, air to fuel ration, spark plug gaping, timing and injector see if its run hot to see how well the cylinder walls hold up

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
LOSTCIVIC said:
Yeah compression, air to fuel ration, spark plug gaping, timing and injector see if its run hot to see how well the cylinder walls hold up

don't bother even attempting to build that motor, it is shit and has nothing in common w/ the other b-series engines other then the "b" in its name

1 - 8 of 8 Posts