·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys and gals, yo i saw some baby blue euro , altezzas
for say what i mean by that was taht the lens was baby blue
rather than that traditional clear or red and im pheeeening on
getting me sum but when i went to the A.market shop i usually
go to he said that he dont carry those any more and i have searched like crazy to find them if u know a site that has them
let me know cuz those taillights are nothing short of HHHOOTT.

Thanx yall

·
Banned
638 Posts
you should just do this

·
Registered
221 Posts
@^#%$!

that damn post gave me a headache.

what the hell is dude talking about?

mike

·
Registered
189 Posts
You could try getting a set and painting the lenses yourself with translucent blue paint.... might come out ok, that's what I did to my stock tails, only with red...

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Bizwhap said:
You could try getting a set and painting the lenses yourself with translucent blue paint.... might come out ok, that's what I did to my stock tails, only with red...
no, he doesn't want solid dark blue lenses which would change the light color to blue, he just wants the euros where the plastic lense (clear) is SLIGHTLY tinted blue as to where the light color DOESN'T change, it still shines through red or amber or whatever, they also have green, red, yellow, purple. i think the blue ones are pretty rad. i've only seen them at my local import shop for like a week, i agree, with OhSoFast, nopi should have em. good luck man, they look pretty bad ass ;)

·
Registered
1,455 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Dang, that car is hella sick. Think he should have had the back bumper molded in though, but oh well. Where did you find that pic Rage?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts