Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tight!!
i had like mental breakdown when sho.com went out...i was sent to the mental institute for 2 weeks which made me worse cuz i could even check to see if sho was back or not..to make matters worse i couldnt even see my honda...but after some rehab im back now and since sho is back i think im normal agian.
But i cant seem to stop taking these dam prozacs:confused:

LOL j/k

anywayz im still working on my zc...right now im in da market for a si tranny and clutch..

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yea...for all u zc guys i just did a ghetto big bore tb on the zc..lol

we took the tb off my firends ls motor and fit it onto my zc its bigger and was free!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
did that bolt rite up?....i think ill go buy one if it did

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yeah I didn't realize the LS TB was bigger?Thats cool if it bolted right up. I might try that any other modifications to make it work?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just drill the bolt holes larger for it to slide on..also u might want to port the manifold to matchsince its that big..

also ima change my dx fuel pump to a ls pump also..im getting this stuff from my friend who has an lsvtec in his rex..i get all his old shit when he up grades :D

supposedly ls pumps more being its for a dohc

um power gains... it seems the throttle is lighter and less response in the low end but realllly picks up good in the highs.

i feel important now...i discovered a new mod :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.