Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how many people will remember my car. Wasn't that memorable I suppose. Been a member since '02 or earlier. Sold the car early in '14. Started as a plain black 4-door civiclx.
First upgrade was some chrome rims I got at Sears :D I think they were Elite Bodegas, similar to Niche Bahns I think. Had it dropped on some GC coilovers.

First bodywork was adding Black Widow sides and rear with StreetFyghter II front down at PJ Bonafacios. I'll say right now that I was always into show over go :D
While I was stationed in Japan, I had my mom and stepdad get my car down to 20/20 where they shaved the side moldings, rear door handles and antenna and added the Black Widow front. They also painted it the blue you see in pics. I believe it was a stock Supra color. I had wanted to do a swap next but couldn't afford it so I had the car picked up and dropped off at Kreative. I'm in Japan the whole time so I never even had been to Kreative before. I knew they had done a lot of the show cars in SoCal so trusted the car would be in good hands.

Last thing I (not me but my body guy) started was doing a BMW 3 series headlight/grill conversion. Got a Fiber Images cf hood but body guy didn't want to cut up the nice new hood so he got me some used one instead. Swapped out the BW front for the R-33 front bumper. The fender flare you see on the hood is just one of the wheel well type...not like a Feelz kit.
Also had actual R-33 taillights but never got that far. Also had the chrome M3 side vents since they weren't as common as the Z3. Never got those in though.

Anyway, see what pics I can find. Lost interest in '03 and it just got to be too expensive. Still appreciate it though and like seeing the nice cars out on the street. All I have now is a used '08 civic with no mods.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your whoa can be good or bad :D I wish that I could find some pics online of what it looked like with the 5Zigens before we started the conversion. The pics I posted are from over 10 years ago so hard to track this stuff down even online :)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Carlava, I sold it back in early 2014 so not sure what happened to it. It either got fixed up or it's at that junkyard in the sky:D

Thanks mega, it was fun while it lasted

1 - 9 of 9 Posts