Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a friends house last night and for the past 3 months he's hired a crew to redo his house so he has alot of work his is doin. When i pulled up in the drive way the crew is tearing up some huge shrubs in his front yard and pilling them up at the front of the drive way. So i didn't think of nothing about it. So when i was leaving i was backing up, and my car seem like it was stalling. So i stop and pulled up alittle bit and looked out my window and yeap one of the shrubs was in the middle of the drive way :bh So i got out and looked and there is 4 HUGE DEEP LONG scratchs on the side of my back bumper and all the way down to my driver side door. I didn't see the bush when i was backin up and they were not there when i first pulled up so i didn't know. And the really sad part is that i just got my car out the body shop for repainting my front bumper and rear bumper and the whole drive side of the car like 4 months ago. Every thing happens to my car. So i have to bring it back to the shop again. Thats just goin to delay the turbo project some more. i am freggin pissed. Watch out for shrubs people :mad

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i am goin to bring it back to the shop monday so the dude can look at it and see what he wants to do. i got to shell out some more cheeze. :mad

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they are really deep. it kinda more than scrathed it, it kinda rubbed the paint off, its a wide scratch if u know what i mean. i got most of the scratchs off the door and back panel by buffing them out but there was no fixing the 3 on the back bumper. i think the dude that painted my car last said it will take about 150 dollars to do a bumper. so thats not too bad. well see tomorrow what he says.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ruffryder744 said:
what did happen with your bumper???
i didn't get a chance to go to the body shop but the more i wax it and put that scratch be gone its lookin a whole lot better. well its not perfect, u can see the scratchs but u can have to look for them. i just been workin with it. but when i did get my car repainted i did ask how much it would cost to repaint the rear bumper and he said 150 so once i come up with the cheddar i'll repaint it. :bh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.