Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, yesterday as I was driving my car and cruising in 5th gear, I had to slow down a little and went a little under 2k rpms, but since i wanted to save gas I just accelerated slowly instead of shifting down. As I did so I felt my car start to slightly shake and then a loss in power. As I went on my car slightly jerked back and forwards in 5th and at a light my idle was rough and it was hard to get the car moving in 1st and the car vibrated and throughout all gear I felt a loss in power. Any idea what the problem is?

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
THIS IS DIGINKS POST!!!!!!!!!

digink asked me to post it for him, hes havin posting problems:

Hey guys, yesterday as I was driving my car and cruising in 5th gear, I had to slow down a little and went a little under 2k rpms, but since i wanted to save gas I just accelerated slowly instead of shifting down. As I did so I felt my car start to slightly shake and then a loss in power. As I went on my car slightly jerked back and forwards in 5th and at a light my idle was rough and it was hard to get the car moving in 1st and the car vibrated and throughout all gear I felt a loss in power. Any idea what the problem is?

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
some kind of drive train problem

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also yesterday when I started my car, it started kinda like normal and sounded fine but then it just like jumps a little it feels like, not the RPMs or the car itself cause it is sitting in nuetral parked, but i dont know how to explain it, it just feels like their is a slight cut off in the engine for a fraction of a second. I dont think it could be a fuel system problem because that would turn the car off all together. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this please help. I am going to be swapping out my f22 engine for a h22 in a few weeks but its kinda an inconvience that i cant drive my car until then. I dont want to do any major repairs to the car if the problem is big because ill be getting a h22 in a few weeks.

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts