Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had an accident over the weekend.... some girl ran into the front right corner of my baby and ot happened on the Parking Lot...
-Sniper Front
-OEM hood
-Right Z3 Fender
-Right Headlight (Corner light, turn signal)
All to replace
.. So that's the bad news

And now the good news:
I got shit load of money from the insurence
The frame's not bent (thank god)
I was supposed to drop off the car for a new paint job last Monday, so I'm kinda Happy that It happened before and not after the paint job....... and Now half of the Paint Job price I don't have to pay 4...........
I'm gonna stay with the Sniper Front, and bought the Predator hood allready....... and I'm waiting for the JDM 1-piece Headlights to arrive from JAPAN....... I paid 350 for the New Headlights
and my local preformance shop wanted 700 + tax..... sons of bitches make double money

Just wanted to share my Un"LUCKY" story
I'll post pictures after its all done

· Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From a guy on EBAY
I didn't even bid on them.... I just bought it right away for $289 and then I paid $40 for shipping and $14 extra foe express...
I should get them today I hope.......It's cheep as hess comparing to all the prices that I fopund in my LOLAC shops (699+)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.