Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my cars front end pretty much redone about 8-10 months ago and i've noticed that there is like a smudge mark on the fender they replaced and it looks like it wasn't buffed out all the way or something because it looks like there is something on it, it's not clear. maybe it was overspray and i can get it off with some clay. anyone know what this could be?

· Registered
960 Posts
pushVTEC said:
i'll post some pics later today once i'm out of school.
When are thse pics comming..most people can't help w/o a visual picture. Are you still not out of school?
:confused:

· Registered
55 Posts
Sounds like to me they never finished buffing. SHop sometimes when they have a lot of trash and orange peel wet sand the Clear with 1500 or higher to smooth out the orange peel or sand the trash out. Sometimes if they dont go over it with the compound good enough.. the scratches bleed back through( especially if they wet sanded the clear too soon) I have a feeling what your seeing is the "hazy" look left from them not buffing it all out good enough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.