Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 4th gen accord as i have never had a saloon car i really dont know what to do :confused :confused :confused i what to put some subs in the caar but were do i put them?? what way do i face them?? and how many?? i have 4 8" subs and i do have 2 15" that i can put in if need to

if anyone has a nice install sonme pics would be nice

thank's pete

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
AudioTechguy said:
in a accord,man just sell all that shit and buy 2 good quality 10"s put them in your trunk hook up a 650-750 wat amp and you have instant bump
How do you know he has "shit" if you dont even know what brand he has. Also how do you know that a good 10" sub will only require 650-750w amp?

theviper, lets start out with what brand of subs you have and what you have to power it.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
^^ I agree... also remember if you do go with different subs make sure you get a sub that corresponds to your sizing and musical needs. I say this in the fact that MOST 10" subs will distort on lower frequencies whereas a 12" would be better in your situation. And most importantly match the amp to the RMS power at the ohmage youre going to run.

Normally you want to face the subs towards the back of the trunk that way the bass reverts into the car. I would definately look into JL equipment if you want quality IMO. That is if your subs etc. wont be good for your setup.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
you place the subs in your trunk. build a box. you can pretty much get as many subs as you like but make sure you give adequate power to the subs.

as far as firing, most of the time rear firing is better because it gets better low end but it varies. most infinite baffle installs are cabin fired.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts