Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,104 Posts
ya, can't really tell the drop :( :(

· Registered
403 Posts
Tell me how ya like the Eibach Sportlines....thats what I really wanna go with....I heard they were a good spring.....just want to know what all you think is better
the Eibachs or Neuspeed sport......

But yea Congrats on the drop.....but like everyone said in those pics you cant really tell a difference.....maybe you should get a squat point of view pic......instead of a standing point of view pic.....

· Registered
1,104 Posts
HybridJDMHonda said:
to be honest i dont like the altezza's or the rims, but its your car not mine. i definantly respect it though. congrats on the drop.

rims are nice, but would have gone with 17 and a smaller/thinner tire.... but still nice ride :)

· Registered
145 Posts
Eibach Sportlines and Prokit are very very good rims

I think Sportlines are perfect for 15-17 inch rims

But my friend had them on his civic with 17's, Minor rubbing

he has GSR rims now and it looks good

I have Skunk2 coilovers.. Adjustability Rules baby!!

· Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i just noticed after posting how bad the angle of the shot was i'm trying to find my wheelgap pictures. i want to get a set of si rims.. the rims i have now are rubbing on sharp turns. the rims don't look that great sitting but i love the way they look spinning hehe. i plan on getting red\clear as soon as i can sell the altezzas as well.

· Registered
278 Posts
pushvtech-
i like tose rims if you want to get rid of them drop me an email
i think they look pretty tight :cool:
then you all can bag on me for sportin those things :D

· Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I love the rid of the sportlines, i got in and the guy told me it's going to be stiffer than stock. i took it out and it was so close to stock in ride comfort i was amazed. we'll see how it does when i order my bilsteins. i have a smaller flag in the front too :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.