Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im looking for some suggestions on good alarm systems for my 93 accord and my wifes 95 civic. as my car got broken into last night and the fuckers stole my whole system that i had just bought 4 days ago the deck the amp and the subs all new all gone so i want to know what is the best alarm for these cars they are both 5 speeds so i dont need remote start or anything i just want it protected worst part is we live in a smaller town i have a motion light above the garage and the cars are parked very close to the house and i live on a busy street and they still got all my stuff hope the cops find them before i do this happened six months ago also im tired of it i either find a good alarm or im selling all our cars and just buying a piece of shit nobody wants to steal anyways give me your ideas guys thx ray.

·
Registered
189 Posts
i like omega products. like the excalibur al1000e or the freedom line free500. just add an airhorn inline with ur siren and it will be mad loud and annoying. both of them are pretty inexpesive.

www.caralarm.com for some info on them.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx for the info guy im thinking about going with the new viper systems my friend has a awesome hookup on them and they should be installed by friday and im going down tommorrow to replace the system and then im gonna put out posters and signs with a 200.00 dollar reward for the name or names of the people who did it around town hopefully theyll screw up the deck they stole was a new kenwood excelon with code security so when you cut the power you need the code before it will turn on so they didnt get a working stereo at least.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts