Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking to buy a new alarm for my motor i have seen the pager onces are the any good? which is the best alarm for $300?

·
Registered
32 Posts
There is no question. The best alarm in the world is the Compustar 2WSS-A. It has a pager remote and works up to 1.25 miles. I bought mine on eBay for $242.00, but mine has remote start also and I know you can get them for cheaper.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
is this true is it really the best, cauwse if it is i'll get one, to go along w/ my cut off switch and clutch lock, not all i need is a tire boot so they wont tow me

·
Registered
471 Posts
i dont think the kind of alarm really matters, the most important factor in a good alarm is it beign installed correctly....

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
DEI makes 95% of all alarms anyways..but for 300 bucks id go with the clifford matrix 2.5 (300 installed)..or 500installed for a 3.5 (has remote start)

·
Registered
6 Posts
if yur willing to spend 300 buy a police siren, thats what i did, not even 2 weeks after got it installed someone took a slim jim and pried my window and reached in without setting off the shock sensors but then he decided to open the door... heard it goin off in my basement with music up pretty loud, was like at 2 in the morning went outside to see a old black golf driving away in a hurry and i sure did grab the wrong set of keys although i don't know the laws there here i can get away with it, i did get a ticket but fought it and won.. ok thats all i got

1 - 6 of 6 Posts