Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some sort of Blogging software, or template to host on my website I am working on.

Basically, I need to be able to allow OUTSIDE parties to blog into a main section of the site. Originally, I thought of doing it as a message forum, but then realized it was going to be too indirect. I need to be able to allow people to register to display their rants and such after they've been moderated.

I guess I am looking for people who use the software they recommend who would be willing to help me set it up if I am unable to figure it out. Anyone recommend something?

I've tried wordpress, but was unable to get it setup to how I needed it.

· Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok, well... if i have to use wordpress so be it, BUT where can I get free templates for it? or how do I make my own??? I've seen some bad ass ones out there, but I am unsure how they rock them out like they do.

· Registered
37,990 Posts
ok, well... if i have to use wordpress so be it, BUT where can I get free templates for it? or how do I make my own??? I've seen some bad ass ones out there, but I am unsure how they rock them out like they do.
just google free wordpress themes. then hack them as you wish under theme editor after you allow the file on your server to be modified "777"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.