Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok..saw in a Best Buy ad today:

$300 gets u:
2 12" Rockford Fosgate sub's
1 400 watt Rockford Fosgate Amp
1 Subwoofer box

Now is this a good deal? Not really into car audio and i wanna get something but don't wanna get ripped off. Thanx :)

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
i think its mostly their low end line stuff, but i guess it'll be fine since i havent seen the ad.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Wow, thats kinda weird. I just saw a car today with Rockford Fosgate stickers on it. Doesn't neccessarily mean anything though, since people here (Korea) will put anything on their cars. :D

Knowing Best Buy, it probably is a good deal for that brand. I have no idea about the quality of the brand though.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Not bad if you want something to start with though. Make sure you know their return policy if you buy this.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
$300 isn't that bad...just don't expect it to be all that great, but at low volumes, it should fill in the missing bass that your stock system couldn't handle. :)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Yah if your not really looking into blowing your ears out but just decent bass then its not a bad deal at all considering you have a warranty for it plus you get to bitch at them if they blow haha.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
SpeedxRacer said:
Yah if your not really looking into blowing your ears out but just decent bass then its not a bad deal at all considering you have a warranty for it plus you get to bitch at them if they blow haha.
oh yea! speaking of warranty..my friend bought a CD player (portable) long time ago with like a $30 warranty that is good for 3 years. that cd had 15 second anti-shock (wow at that time). well..after 3 years later...45 seconds were standard and his was a bit dirty. his warranty almost expired so he dropped the cd player on purpose:p went back to best buy and get a new CD player for free:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts