Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a real nice car sticker on one of the featured ride in Honda Tuning magazine, supposingly America's fastest Civic :
Surgeon's Advice : It is safe to smoke V-8's

COOL!!

· Registered
144 Posts
HAHA! Funny sticker. :D

· Registered
4,659 Posts
asiancivic said:
Saw a real nice car sticker on one of the featured ride in Honda Tuning magazine, supposingly America's fastest Civic :
Surgeon's Advice : It is safe to smoke V-8's

COOL!!
yeah, the 187 hp or whatever civic?
i think my favorite sticker on any civic is the DOHC VTEC decals on the si ;) that's why i had to get me some SOHC decals on my civic
ghost

· Registered
764 Posts
jeisai said:
It's not the civic that has that sticker, it's the debadged white integra type r.
In some weird/twisted scheme to make money I bet they made more than one sticker:eek: :p :rolleyes:

· Registered
288 Posts
GhostRider

where did you get you SOHC VTEC Sticker? I am looking for the same style as the real SI but in SOHC.
I love to get it because i also think it the best sticker to get for a 92-02 Honda Civic and CRX/Del sol. It does not look too rice and not too race just perfact!

· Registered
677 Posts
this sticker pissed me off,it was on some of the nissan boys 240's and 180's, here in orlando the alot of the nissan guys really hate hondas, but it's sometimes hard not to since there are so many ricey hondas here in O-town. but it said -It's my CIVIC duty to smoke a HONDA.- yeah I want him to wait till I get my swap and some mods. But he does have turbo, likes to show it off. AS I always say 1 day, 1 day.

· Registered
1,374 Posts
I agree on the SOHC VTEC callout sticker, just don't get a DOHC VTEC sticker if your rockin an single cam. www.apsignworks.com is where I ordered my stickers from, they are high quality and you can pick almost any color to match your ride.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.