Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking for the most functional yet affordable foglights out there...i dunno how much foglights usually run for since i don't look into them...my headlights can't see shit in the rain so i need some bright foglights...anyone have any suggestions and pricing?

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Just to cover all the bases... Are your wipers in good working order? Also the foglights aren't really going to help with your visibility down the road a far distance as you drive along. Additionally, extra driving lights are illegal.

IMO upgrade to HID's, but if you still want foggies, I like PIAA's.

·
Registered
7,456 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
Just to cover all the bases... Are your wipers in good working order? Also the foglights aren't really going to help with your visibility down the road a far distance as you drive along. Additionally, extra driving lights are illegal.

IMO upgrade to HID's, but if you still want foggies, I like PIAA's.
very true with wipers... also make sure u don't have overspray on your window... that kills a lot of visibility...

as far as fogs go..... piaa...

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my wipers are good..and i use rainx too....so my windshield is fine..

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
azian21485 said:
my wipers are good..and i use rainx too....so my windshield is fine..
Then just in case... make sure to clean off and reapply your Rain-X on a regular basis. Leaving an old coat on too long is worse then none.

·
Registered
7,456 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
Then just in case... make sure to clean off and reapply your Rain-X on a regular basis. Leaving an old coat on too long is worse then none.
:tu:

very true.... I stay away from rain-x

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Aesop Rock said:
:tu:

very true.... I stay away from rain-x
Werd werd!! Also very true for Fog-X. It'll just make your foggin worse if you don't clean and reapply regularly.:D

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i reapplied like a week ago...i can see through my windshields clear as hell during rain..but then my headlights suck so i can't see either way lol

·
Registered
842 Posts
I have HELLA foglamp assemblies on my Civic, managed to grab those for a little under $50. They were way easy to install and dramatically improved my nighttime driving. I'd highly recommend them.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Go with piaa or an hid setup. See those ugly bitches on my car? I put them on cuz my projectors weren't as bright as stock. i thought the fogs looked so damn ugly that I took them off and just left the mesh.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts