Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend is living in Japan going to culinary school, and will be there for a while...

anyway, i spoke with him today and he will be checking salvage yards, dealerships and Autobacs for parts for me.... So if there is anything you want... let me know and i will get you a price as soon as possible...

·
Registered
375 Posts
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

top fuel turbo kit for honda smx van b20z powered ...........:D .......................thanx peace krilla.....:D

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whats a 3sgte motor?

and yeah.... Eg86b... i will look into that for you if your serious....
About how much does it go for over?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Could you check to see if there are any front lip spoilers for the del sol? or 92-95 civic? appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh, i dont really know anything except for hondas.... so im gonna stick to honda stuff... just for the sake of me not screwing someone with some mistake....

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
240 hp? i thought mr2 were 200hp or is it different in japan like usual?

·
Registered
547 Posts
could you ask him to find a vi-RS civic ferio badge for the front upper grille "RS", as well as the rear "ferio" "vi-RS" and side "civic ferio vi-RS" badges. I'll put some pics up for you.
Heres the front badge-

The rear badges

the side badges

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
everyone leave your email in your request so i can label your request with whom its actually for

im on that rs stuff

·
Registered
479 Posts
Oo sorry forgot to ask, maybe a jdm steering wheel that will fit in a delsol? Im looking for the 3 spoke steering wheel with the red "H" in the middle. I really appreciate all this, and tell your friend thanks too. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im not seeing any thing on the RS stuff on some of the lists hes given me.... one thing that REALLY stands out though is a BRAND NEW MUGEN integra guage cluster... with zero miles on it.... i can probably get some pics of it...

ill check the civic cluster....

and PHAN, i did see a crx lip but i wasnt sure what generation it was for so i overlooked passed it up, but ill check again

·
Registered
547 Posts
the vi-RS stuff is not very popular at all over here, so hes going to have to check with the actual dealerships for it.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok, ill have him do that

i also have an eg oem headlight and amber corner set

make an offer and ill see....

1 - 20 of 90 Posts