Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup everybody? Im new in this forum but just wondering what's the best headers for my honda civic SI 2000. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
981 Posts
not to be critical, but since its an inline, it is header, not headers, because theres only one. if your lookin for power throughout your run, go for a 4-2-1 2 piece header from dc motorports. if your lookin for high end, go for a 4-1 1 piece from them also. dc is pretty much the best bang for your buck for a header. greddy makes some badass stainless ones but are like 400 bux or more

·
Registered
214 Posts
The best headers are going to cost like 1g. Toda's are good headers. But the best bang for your buck hands down is a ITR 4-1 Header. It's not as good as the far more expensive ones..but it's hella close. Plus they run around $300 -$350. That's what I'm saving for. I have a link for all the different kinda of headers dynoed on an ITR but I have to get back to you on it. DC 4-1 makes good headers, almost as good as the ITR and it costs like only $200-$250 for the ceramaic ones, the metal ones I think like $400. The ceramic ones tend to crack after a couple years. If I were you get the ITR 4-1 header, they're metal too.

Also you may want to check into the CTR header. Those may be good, but I haven't seen any dyno on them and I don't know how much they cost.

·
Registered
55 Posts
How many times are we going to beat this fucking horse. It depends on what your final setup when you are done modding will be. Search please....

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
What Randyman said,

Oh, and Welcome but;

CLOSED

Good luck, the answers are out there...

A.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.