Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes the best HID bulbs?(simulation) 9006 hyper blue or hyper purple?
Cuz I tried many different brands, and most of them either blow out soon or color fades out.

·
Registered
601 Posts
hyegyosong said:
Who makes the best HID bulbs?(simulation) 9006 hyper blue or hyper purple?
Cuz I tried many different brands, and most of them either blow out soon or color fades out.
PIAA Super Plasmas!

My dad has them in his 98 Camry, and my friend has them in his 2000 SI Civic.

There ya go! I got more if you want them! Let me know what you think!

Todd W

·
Registered
385 Posts
yeah PIAA, but it'll cost you alot! Try out those PLASMA SUPER WHITE or PLASMA SUPER PURPLE
I installed this in my sister's coupe
and it's pure blue, it's nice at night... it last for a while now... i think it's about 6 months already, no prob.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
vtec94 said:
so far... only the bulb that looked like HID kit is "Piaa Plasma bulbs"

$.02
Yup. I have these in my car, and the light up the whole road. I've had them for probably about a year now. BTW: mine are the H4's, not the 9006. I like H4's a lot better.

·
Registered
385 Posts
95accord22 said:
Yup. I have these in my car, and the light up the whole road. I've had them for probably about a year now. BTW: mine are the H4's, not the 9006. I like H4's a lot better.
you have an accord, how you fit the H4 bulbs into your accord??? or it's on another car?

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
if ur willing to spend the big bucks u can get the xenon ones...theyre the ones in the bmw's and stuff:D

·
Registered
667 Posts
:eek: I gave up with those bulbs.

Two sets of bulbs went out in 4 month. Always the one of them blew out and had to buy new set.(because i had two different set)

And plus local shops ripped me off with bulbs. JUST OEM yellow for me =)

If i have couple bills in my pocket, i will definately go with HID.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
i love HID...so sweet:D

if ur willing to change ur whole headlights to like black housing or something i think they sell some that come HID equipped, but thats gonna run u even more money

·
Registered
468 Posts
I like my polarg bulbs, had them for awhile now, they still shine super blue, but I have not lost any visibility, in fact I think I gained some, evryone who rides in my car now says they can see so much better, even my dad says he likes them moe and he was totally against me doing it, because how it won't be as bright

·
Registered
977 Posts
samsauma_2000 said:
i love HID...so sweet:D

if ur willing to change ur whole headlights to like black housing or something i think they sell some that come HID equipped, but thats gonna run u even more money
ooh ooh, where at? i want a set.

·
Registered
667 Posts
see_fu sells them.

He makes the best HID lens conversion.

One of the best was putting BMW Xenon bulbs and lens into accord aftermarket projectors.

He has website as well too.

·
Registered
271 Posts
9005 silverstars, i know they cost and arm or a leg, but they are worth it. I can see a lot better then those crapy blue bulbs.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
try the sylvania super whites....it's like $40/pair they're hella white...but if you want the blue looking one's they're like $30/pair. sylvania are oem replacements, so they know how to make long lasting bulbs. try them out, i guess.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts