Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for function over form. I'm not looking for the coolest looking set. I want a set that is going to actually allow me to see the road excellent.

I'm looking for a direct bolt-on kit. In other words, I want something already in the stock housings that's done properly and not going to leak or allow condensation in. I prefer someone w/the orange reflector removed as well, but that's not a must have.

So where/who should I buy from & how much am I looking at?

·
Registered
57 Posts
TSX retro fit is very sexy right now. . . but Rx-8 retro is very nice right now and isn't too expensive. . . Retro is the way to go for the best way to see the road. . you'll love it after all the hardwork is done. And don't go cheap on your ballasts and bulbs. . because they will effect you light output. I've done a valeo setup on phillips ballasts and bulbs turned out great. .. I'm rocking the Rx-8 projectors on koito ballasts and philips bulbs. . .very white. The H9, H11 etc conversions are o.k. a buddy of mine had it on his extreme blazer and his light output was nice but.. more colorful than performance. .. just wasn't as strong as my retrofit. Like most say don't take the short cut save wait and get the good shit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.