Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering what hte best intake manifodl was for the 5th gen lude?. waht are the pros and cons of the skunk 2 i heard u lsoe low end power with that.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
euro r

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
gfresh86 said:
how come stay away from teh skunk2 manifolds? waht are its flaws?
everything is its flaw. It deletes EGR. You have to relocate your Idle Air control valve. After two years in teh making they put out a product that completely killed any want for a product that had skunk2 on it. My car is faster with my stock intake manifold. Just dont buy it...period.

It also does not come with installation instructions. I had to adjust my tps just for it to idle right. Everyone i know, moreover, that has owned this manifold has had a vaccum leak at the throttle body cuz when they cut it, the cut wasnt straight. Therefore there isnt a perfect seal between the throttle body and manifold. I could go on forever about this pos.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
gfresh86 said:
lol . tahnks for the info. oky so i guess going euro r is the best way.
u still have to get something done in order for the Euro R to work. I cant remember what it is tho

·
Registered
866 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
What are the gains with the Euro-R manifold Vs. the Type-S manifold? Do you think it would be worth while to upgrade the throttle body and intake manifold if my only other mods would be I/H/E?

·
Registered
526 Posts
gfresh86 said:
i was wondering what hte best intake manifodl was for the 5th gen lude?. waht are the pros and cons of the skunk 2 i heard u lsoe low end power with that.
its called use the search option

1 - 11 of 11 Posts