Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Nightstalker said:
No B18C5 or F20 .. Please.
OK... I hear you on the F20... but anything on that video sounds better than a B18. No offense.

My Favorites... The Subaru for sure... I love that boxer rumble. Audi RS460 sounds sick for sure. The Ferrari Challenge Stradalle is beautiful too. Always fall for a sexy sounding Ferrari...

~Peace

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Wow no Carerra GT or 911 turbo? No Gallardo?

My personal favs would have to be Carrera GT, Ferrari, Gallardo, ITB S2000, and then the WRX close behind. All of the cars in that video sounded badass and would take anyone if given a chance.

Whathe hell is that Zender? I have heard of or seen that car before.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
92HondaCivic said:
Wow no Carerra GT or 911 turbo? No Gallardo?

My personal favs would have to be Carrera GT, Ferrari, Gallardo, ITB S2000, and then the WRX close behind. All of the cars in that video sounded badass and would take anyone if given a chance.

Whathe hell is that Zender? I have heard of or seen that car before.
The Zender was a concept from BMW with a 3.2 Litre Inline 6 (DOHC) producing 321.0 bhp at 7400 rpm. Not really a great looking car to me but Im sure its hella fun to drive

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Not enough cars in there. They left out the F40, Enzo, GT3 Porsche, Carrera GT, GT40, Murcielago, 575 Ferrari, Skyline.............etc. Good list yes but not sufficient in my book. Many good ones left out. That 3.5L nissan motor is the best sounding V-6 out there though in my book. It sounds more like a v-12!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gooniac1 said:
Not enough cars in there. They left out the F40, Enzo, GT3 Porsche, Carrera GT, GT40, Murcielago, 575 Ferrari, Skyline.............etc. Good list yes but not sufficient in my book. Many good ones left out. That 3.5L nissan motor is the best sounding V-6 out there though in my book. It sounds more like a v-12!
Well you cant have your cake and eat it too...who the hell came up with that anyway :(

·
Registered
225 Posts
that 360.....damn u tell that car has some balls!!

·
Registered
2,499 Posts

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
you dont like the itb s2k? sounds amazing. there are some NICE NA hondas in this 5 min vid, pic which one sounds best to you. i like them all. its nothing new, though.

http://www.k20a.org/PacmanProMo.wmv

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I have always liked benz's and that M3 at the start sounded good too. Gotta love auto motor und sport the last yr's vid was better though

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I really like the subaru!! man did that thing sound good when it was pulling away. wow. the 350Z soso I am kinda with that other guy it sounds kinda raspy to me. the audi for me was un expected. that thing sounds good too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.