Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, actually getting serious about this swap as my friend with his 2g eclipse actually has a 1/10ths on me in the 1/4 now, wanting to get the swap done to my 92 accord, it is a lx and is already manual. I have a shop that will do the swap for under $1000 and I'm just looking around for the best price to get one shipped here. I need a full swap, 5sp tranny and all, prefereably with LSD, as my tranny is starting to grind in 2nd when racing and sometimes I miss that gear because of it. Best price I found shipped to the zipcode 98661, which is here in Vancouver, WA is $1500. Anyone know any better prices, or places locally in the NW where I could do local pickup? Looking to get it done before this summer. Let me know and thanks a lot.

·
Registered
62 Posts
phathom said:
Ok, actually getting serious about this swap as my friend with his 2g eclipse actually has a 1/10ths on me in the 1/4 now, wanting to get the swap done to my 92 accord, it is a lx and is already manual. I have a shop that will do the swap for under $1000 and I'm just looking around for the best price to get one shipped here. I need a full swap, 5sp tranny and all, prefereably with LSD, as my tranny is starting to grind in 2nd when racing and sometimes I miss that gear because of it. Best price I found shipped to the zipcode 98661, which is here in Vancouver, WA is $1500. Anyone know any better prices, or places locally in the NW where I could do local pickup? Looking to get it done before this summer. Let me know and thanks a lot.
Ebay.

Look for JHot

·
Registered
187 Posts
www.japanmotorimport.com its where i got mine, auto H22a's go for 1500 full swap, 5spd goes for i think 1750$ fullswap...mine works great, no problems except for the usual shipping problems like i ended up having a broken knock sensor but thats fixable

1 - 3 of 3 Posts