Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2000 LX sedan seems to have yellowed headlights. I have tried sanding and polishing but they arent really every going to be clear. I have seen places on ebay selling both sides for 100+shipping new aftermarkt or used OEM. Does anyone have a good source i ussually stick with honda parts for ease of fit etc but want my car to look fresh again despite its age.

Thanks

Brian

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone got a pic on a white accord that i can see some of these JDMs? I see on ebay they come in chrome and black i assume black would look better?

Some pics or links to pics woud be great guys.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
I've seen OEM headlights on ebay for 35 bucks each, which is pretty good

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the posts went with an ebay aftermarket supplier got them both for 100 shipped for new. THe guy had good feedback i will post a result once i get them in the car.

Thans again

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
that's pretty good, make sure they don't rob you on shipping, some ebay suppliers show cheap prices but they have like 39 dollar shipping and such

Reactions: theforeman

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
"where to buy" threads belong in the non-tech forum.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
mad-ass said:
what do you mean your head lights turned "yellow"?
when headlights get to be too old they turned hazy or yellowish, my Accord's are still very clear despite being almost 10 years old though. My old CRX was all yellow and started cracking after 9 years (Yeah I never bought a new car)

·
Registered
17,396 Posts
joeyl said:
when headlights get to be too old they turned hazy or yellowish, my Accord's are still very clear despite being almost 10 years old though. My old CRX was all yellow and started cracking after 9 years (Yeah I never bought a new car)
yeah, i'll understand if his car isn't 9 yrs old.
his model is from 2000. so, yeah, i was just wondering how..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts