Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know this is the cat back I want.... where is the cheapest place to buy it online???? Thanks.

Ricky.

·
Registered
140 Posts
ill just ask my question as well.. does anyone kno where to get the skunk2 exhaust by RS*R besides inlinefour... they have a nice price rite now.. but then i live in california so ill get charged tax plus the usual shipping cost...

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
610 Posts
Don't pass up the G Power. It's quieter and better looking. Hell, I should complain. You chose a Tanabe which means your car won't sound like shit. Good luck.

·
Registered
52 Posts
?

Groupbuycenter.com That is where I got mine from. I got the new "Super Medallion" I guess it's all stainless steel. I got it for $490+shipping. And don't worry if you have a 4-door. They say that it won't fit, but mine bolted right up perfect, not too short or long or anything. So it will fit a 4-door as well. Mine is a 1997 Civic EX sedan. :D

·
Registered
936 Posts
RichyRichaPC said:
Ok, I know this is the cat back I want.... where is the cheapest place to buy it online???? Thanks.
This is a trick question, right? You didn't even say what kind of car it's for. Do you even own a CiViC??? Hello!?!?!?!

The answer to your stupid question, given no useful information, would be eBay --- $75.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1805358264

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: Best place to buy tanabe racing medalion????

BlackDeuceCoupe said:
This is a trick question, right? You didn't even say what kind of car it's for. Do you even own a CiViC??? Hello!?!?!?!

The answer to your stupid question, given no useful information, would be eBay --- $75.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1805358264
#1 - that is not a REAL tanabe cat-back, it is an immitation.
#2 - that is just the muffler, so go fuck off and give me some useful information scumbag.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts