Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bro is selling his R:( and I was wondering where the best place to put an add would be. I know of auto trader but any other good sites.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,834 Posts
Ebay, local paper, the classifieds sections on web boards like this one and other auto related sites....


So on and so forth,,,, Depending on how much of a rush he's in, you could also run one in the back of Grass Root's motorsports, The magazine, and even papers in larger cities like NY in the Times and LA in their Times both in the auto sections...



Good luck,


A.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,052 Posts
Knives said:
My bro is selling his R:( and I was wondering where the best place to put an add would be. I know of auto trader but any other good sites.
What year is it and what condition? Is is modified?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
py 2000 with 37,000mi.

body wise it is stock but has a fiberimage hood.

the engine is where the good stuff is at.

aem intake
dc sport header
apex n1 exhaust
unorthodox pullies
aem camgears
act clutch
JUN retainers
JUN Valve springs
JUN type 3 Camshafts

JUN parts have less than 100 miles.
He will find out how much to sell for tomorow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
yum....type R....
wonder how it feels to own a type R....yum...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,052 Posts
Knives said:
py 2000 with 37,000mi.

body wise it is stock but has a fiberimage hood.

the engine is where the good stuff is at.

aem intake
dc sport header
apex n1 exhaust
unorthodox pullies
aem camgears
act clutch
JUN retainers
JUN Valve springs
JUN type 3 Camshafts

JUN parts have less than 100 miles.
He will find out how much to sell for tomorow
Sounds good.....
Let me know how much he ends up asking for it. Also do you still have most of the stock parts that you replaced. I would rather have a stock exhaust IMO. See ya!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
19,500

and in great condition.


sorry he doesn't have the exhaust but the pullies,header and everything else he does. PM me if interested.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,052 Posts
I'm actually looking for a white one of an earlier year and I want it to be stock as possible. But that is a good deal that you have there......I'll have to think about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
i might be willing to sell my R. it'd be hard cuz its my first car. right now has less the 24k miles . in great condition. only modded with bolt-ons. plenty.... also cwest front end with cwest hood, jdm headlights, corners, and xenon crystal purple white hid kit. if interested ask me for pix.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
I sold my 00' Type R on autotrader. It only took a week to find a buyer. It's a quick and easy way to do it. I wouldn't waste money on local ads. I did that recently when I sold my WRX. No one contacted from the local ads. They all saw it on autotrader. It took longer to sell than my Type R, but it worked! Go autotrader!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
natedogg2669 said:
I sold my 00' Type R on autotrader. It only took a week to find a buyer. It's a quick and easy way to do it. I wouldn't waste money on local ads. I did that recently when I sold my WRX. No one contacted from the local ads. They all saw it on autotrader. It took longer to sell than my Type R, but it worked! Go autotrader!
oh man.... it sound like u are buying and selling watches.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
LOL! Yeah, I hear you! I should quit my job and just become a car salesman! I could probably make the big bucks!!

It's okay. I miss my Type R, but I'm saving up for the RSX Type R. Hopefully, it will be here next year, as I really want another Type R, but would prefer a newer and improved version! This time, I'll be sure to keep it!
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top