Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Best place to sell an R

963 views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  natedogg2669 
#1 ·
My bro is selling his R:( and I was wondering where the best place to put an add would be. I know of auto trader but any other good sites.

#2 ·
Ebay, local paper, the classifieds sections on web boards like this one and other auto related sites....

So on and so forth,,,, Depending on how much of a rush he's in, you could also run one in the back of Grass Root's motorsports, The magazine, and even papers in larger cities like NY in the Times and LA in their Times both in the auto sections...

Good luck,

A.

#4 ·
py 2000 with 37,000mi.

body wise it is stock but has a fiberimage hood.

the engine is where the good stuff is at.

aem intake
dc sport header
apex n1 exhaust
unorthodox pullies
aem camgears
act clutch
JUN retainers
JUN Valve springs
JUN type 3 Camshafts

JUN parts have less than 100 miles.
He will find out how much to sell for tomorow

#6 ·
Knives said:
py 2000 with 37,000mi.

body wise it is stock but has a fiberimage hood.

the engine is where the good stuff is at.

aem intake
dc sport header
apex n1 exhaust
unorthodox pullies
aem camgears
act clutch
JUN retainers
JUN Valve springs
JUN type 3 Camshafts

JUN parts have less than 100 miles.
He will find out how much to sell for tomorow
Sounds good.....
Let me know how much he ends up asking for it. Also do you still have most of the stock parts that you replaced. I would rather have a stock exhaust IMO. See ya!

#9 ·
i might be willing to sell my R. it'd be hard cuz its my first car. right now has less the 24k miles . in great condition. only modded with bolt-ons. plenty.... also cwest front end with cwest hood, jdm headlights, corners, and xenon crystal purple white hid kit. if interested ask me for pix.

#12 ·
I sold my 00' Type R on autotrader. It only took a week to find a buyer. It's a quick and easy way to do it. I wouldn't waste money on local ads. I did that recently when I sold my WRX. No one contacted from the local ads. They all saw it on autotrader. It took longer to sell than my Type R, but it worked! Go autotrader!

#13 ·
natedogg2669 said:
I sold my 00' Type R on autotrader. It only took a week to find a buyer. It's a quick and easy way to do it. I wouldn't waste money on local ads. I did that recently when I sold my WRX. No one contacted from the local ads. They all saw it on autotrader. It took longer to sell than my Type R, but it worked! Go autotrader!
oh man.... it sound like u are buying and selling watches.

#14 ·
LOL! Yeah, I hear you! I should quit my job and just become a car salesman! I could probably make the big bucks!!

It's okay. I miss my Type R, but I'm saving up for the RSX Type R. Hopefully, it will be here next year, as I really want another Type R, but would prefer a newer and improved version! This time, I'll be sure to keep it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.