Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
passenger side would probably be better. i have it that way in my galant.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
.. but then you have the lowerign center of gravity theory that says to put the weight closest to the ground.

But i think ill still with the passenger side b/c its a flatter surface.

even with the biggest sealed / ext. vented box i could find .. the lid would still not close with the terminal ends on it .. I ordered an Odyssey PC-925-T battery today. 23.5lbs. ..

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
if you plan on racing the car (drag,autox, road race, etc) make sure the box is certified to be used for the type of racing you'll be doing. you'll also need an external switch for it. some tracks wont let you pass the safety inspection if its not done right. hope this helps.

·
Registered
111 Posts
i say passenger side, since that's the original place for it in on pass. side as well. plus if you're doing new muffler, it will likely be lightweight compared to the stocker, so you'll be taking more weight off the pass side. and as stated aforehand to fight driver/steering weight

and the even surface helps a lot, i'll be done with my relocation setup next week hopefully

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.