Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put in a custom exhaust w/ a resonator. It so loud. I want to put a resonator on it. The muffler guy told me to get a glass pack muffler as a resonator. Another muffler guy told me I should get his resonator that has bigger holes and the holes are pitched at a 45 degree angle. This would "catch" exhaust gas better. I want to know which is better in reducing the loudness and which will give me better performance? What should I do?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Did you ever get your resonator put in? I got a glasspacked muffler today at pepboys for $15 and it was called a cherry bomb. The glasspack would give u better flow because it's a straight flow. I'll probably have it in later on this week with my new muffler and 2 1/4" pipping.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. The reason why I post this because I thought that glass packs makes your exhaust louder. I was wondering if anyone out there has one and if they like it. let me know how's it goes.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
i hate to say it but Dynomax has good high flow resonators......go to the muffler shop and tell them you want a high flow resonator.....i am thinking about putting on 2 high flow resonators and making my exhaust look like stock with 2 1/4" pipes....SLEEPER BABY

1 - 4 of 4 Posts