Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i heard that stickers give you extra HP...
im thinking about getting some stickers and i am wondering which ones give you the most HP...
thx

· Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what do you think about those big "powered by honda" that one sounds promising...

· Registered
2,574 Posts
TRD racing on the left rear window nets 10 hp.
Honda Type-R banner on the front gets you 15 hp
got turbo on the front quarter panel is good for 8 hp
A big ass 'H' on the rear window blocking your view brings in 15 hp
Other Stickers tend to give about 4-5 hp each.
Yellow stickers give 10% more power than any other color
Remeber stickers work together, the more you have to begin with, the more each additional sticker will give you.

Don't forget seat belt pads, 4 hp for each one, 5 hp for type-r pads.

· Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
with stickers you always assume the worst...if it says it has boost inside than it must have boost inside...in other words it does what it says...
hey are stickers even street legal? i mean is there a limit to how many you can have at one time?
i really like this one:
"SATAN INSIDE"
or
"COP KILLA"
but i think it might get me pulled over at gun point
what do you guys think? is it safe to proceed with those???
also how much HP would each give me? thx

· Registered
144 Posts
cryogen97 said:
TRD racing on the left rear window nets 10 hp.
Honda Type-R banner on the front gets you 15 hp
got turbo on the front quarter panel is good for 8 hp
A big ass 'H' on the rear window blocking your view brings in 15 hp
Other Stickers tend to give about 4-5 hp each.
Yellow stickers give 10% more power than any other color
Remeber stickers work together, the more you have to begin with, the more each additional sticker will give you.

Don't forget seat belt pads, 4 hp for each one, 5 hp for type-r pads.
HAHA! Damn, that's some good info!!!

· Registered
2,574 Posts
CivicDude2000 said:

HAHA! Damn, that's some good info!!!
It's all about spending the dyno time :D

· Registered
2,574 Posts
sakdpimp said:
I heard that if you put chrome trim all around the out side not only will u be able to join the latin kings but also get 30 ponies.
It's a common myth. Chrome trim actually has no hp improvement at all. It does help stiffen up the suspension considerably though. A lot of body roll will be elliminated so you can take turns faster. This is very handy when you're weaving in and out of traffic and cutting people off. Higher speeds will feel much more stable too.

· Banned
51 Posts
I was always under the impression that chrome on the outside of the car was for aerodynamics. You know the slick chrome smoothes out the airflow around the car.... I think you're thinking of neon underbody kits cryo. Those stiffen up the suspension and allow you to glide thru corners on a cushion of heated light:D :D

· Registered
2,574 Posts
you know, I think you got me. I always get those confused. I need to recheck my reference magazines when I post late at night. Mistakes like those aren't good.

· Registered
813 Posts
dood, i remember when i use to have my civic, i had a got rice sticker on the back, it gave me about 20 HP, i felt it and it started to run 14's in the 1/4 after i slapped an onsuku motorsports sticker from autozone on it.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.