· Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was told i wouldnt be able to have A/C with an H222 swap

· Registered
1,336 Posts
McScruff69 said:
i was told i wouldnt be able to have A/C with an H222 swap
its possible, a little cut here and there and you can have your ac and even your ps :) h22 is a pretty cool swap you should get it :)

· Registered
1,379 Posts
b18b turbo. You have decent torque to start out with on the ls block, add a turbo you have the extra displacement and you can put some nice boost into it and get some impressive hp gains.

· Registered
68 Posts
Well, you got two ways you can go:

You have a non-VTEC already so a B18B would be a simple, strait foward swap. The wire harness is the same for both and the non-VTEC engine could easly be made to run with its VTEC brother with some head work(Gude and JUN are good examples). The other benifit of the B18B is the price is so much less than a VTEC engine that the money you saved could be put towards the4 head work.
The other option is a VTEC engine which requires a new wiring harness to be installed. The B series VTEC engines are all the same with small changes(ie. crank, compression ratio, displacement, ect.) You choice of engine should be based on what you plan on doing with the car. Drag racing requires alot of torque where as a B16 would be great for crusing around town.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.