Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
PS2.

After a number of years the game producers are still pumping out cool games which is a testiment to the creativity of the game makers and also hardware designers. Also it is backwards compatible w/ the PS1 so the game catalog is humongous. And it can also playback DVD's.

·
Registered
97 Posts
While I think that all of the modern systems are pretty amazing, I think that the greatest system of all time would have to be the NES for the way that it revolutionized household gaming.

Chris

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
u cant say best system of all time, cuz they get better every couple of years, new systems come out often.

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
5genlude said:
u cant say best system of all time, cuz they get better every couple of years, new systems come out often.
teh best systems for their eras...

Early days: Atari 2600
Beginning: NES
Middle era: Genesis/SNES
New Era: PS1
Today: PS2

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
for ME personally and what I use it for. I would have to say ..

Xbox (modded, of course)

i only play sports game mostly, and sports game on xbox is much better. plus i have all the games on the HD, no need to load discs everytime to play a game. watch dvds, listen to mp3s, stream xvid/divx movies from PC and watch it through the xbox. so yea, for me, its my all-in-one entertainment center :D

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
ekkkk said:
for ME personally and what I use it for. I would have to say ..

Xbox (modded, of course)

i only play sports game mostly, and sports game on xbox is much better. plus i have all the games on the HD, no need to load discs everytime to play a game. watch dvds, listen to mp3s, stream xvid/divx movies from PC and watch it through the xbox. so yea, for me, its my all-in-one entertainment center :D
nice set-up, wish ps2 could be like that

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
m3_junkie said:
does X-Box get Gran Turismo? ill sell my ps2 and get one if it does. I love gran turismo so much, it influences my decision on what system i get.
Never, Polyphony Digital is off of Sony, so you will never see GT series on xBox.
And why would you wanna sell the best gaming system of all time?

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
N64 for sho so many damn good games on there 007 perfectdark damn such good games :clap PS2's suck every1 that I know has had the playstaion broke sony it just a cheap ass company trying to make more money them fuckers :fu

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
m3_junkie said:
cuz x-box can do everything
no one said anything about xbox doing everything ;) .. plus i dont play much GT or GTA anyway. most games, ill play it once or twice for like 10-15min then probably never play again lol. only games i play extensively are sports games (espn nfl, espn nba, espn college hoops,etc..). its all personal preference.

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
4_door-Johny said:
N64 for sho so many damn good games on there 007 perfectdark damn such good games :clap PS2's suck every1 that I know has had the playstaion broke sony it just a cheap ass company trying to make more money them fuckers :fu
good thing you don't know me then because my PS1 still works, had to plug it back up during holidays so the relatives' kids can play downstairs and not fuck with my PS2/Xbox ;)

and I bought PS when it first came out too, matter of fact my PS2 gave me some probs, but I just took it apart and cleaned the lens and its cool, did this 3 times already, otherwise its all good so far. I've left PS2 on for weeks sometimes, xbox gets hot after like 3 hours. If Halo/PGR didn't exsist, xbox wouldn't have a chance. However, they do exsist and I like both Halo/PGR, rally sport, etc. better resolution is a plus, but won't make a system sell without software titles backing it up :btu

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
none of my ps' give me problems either, infact no system gave me problems i still have my nes/snes(2)/sega genesis/n64/dc/ps1/ps2/xbox, perfect working condition.

missing a couple plugs lol tho.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
4_door-Johny said:
funny i've never thought of sony as a "cheap company". and in my honest opinion 64 sucks massive balls cause of their gay ass controller. i'd play goldeneye (imo the only decent game for that system) and my thumb would wear down to the bone due to that homosexual joystick.
btw, i've seen many a xbox as well as 64's hit the shitbox. cartrige games are unreliable and optical systems plain get dirty.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts