Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the best turbo kit for B18C

I haven't decided what route i want to go N/A or Turbo. But in the meantime i want to ask what is the best Turbo kit out there for a B18C engine. I've reseach the big names like Rev Hard, Drag and F-Max and all seem like great kit. Also i'm looking for something like 300-350WHP and not more than $4000. Please help me make a better decision. I thank you in advance for all your input on the matter at hand. Duce and be safe.:confused:

· Registered
111 Posts
I think you need to reconsider what you want and how much you want to pay for it. You could do it, but not using a kit. You'd definitely have to do a custom job and get a standalone like Hondata or AEM. Also, you need to consider building up the block and porting the head.....if you know someone who owns a junk yard and a machinist who'll hook you up, it could be done. But if you go the kit route I don't think it can be done with only $4000.

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know i have to bullet poof my block so i was going to buy the sleeves from AEBS racing and i was also going to put a block guard to. A system for 300-350 WHP would run me like how much? Duce and be safe. Thanks again for your input.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.