Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the automive ass. and merridian automotive who makes nearly all the plastic bumpers and isolators for all make and models of new cars the ridgeling recieved the best use of automotive plastics on a vehicle in the year of 2005 awarded to merridian automive in KCKS. i gotta rep all of my merridian peps. keep it goin. cause honda rocks

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Haha interesting... what did they judge on? Durability, finish, efficiency?? Exterior/interior?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was wondering: did you call it a ridgeling because that's what you call it, or is that a name people are using, or was it just a typo?

I'm not out to bust you on this, just FYI: a ridgeling is a male horse with a retained testicle (the medical term is a cryptorchid).

Back to the reason we're both here in the first place, I was hoping for some discussion about the Ridgelines.
I'm thinking of buying one. My last truck was a 2000 Tacoma ex-cab TRD 4x4 with the TRD supercharger. Then I became a father, and there wasn't room for a baby seat. I live in FL, but will be moving to the mountains of NC in a couple of months. I'd like to find out if there's anybody hotrodding these trucks yet. A turbo kit would go a long way towards making me really want one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I LOVE THAT HONDA FINALLY CAME OUT WIT A TRUCK NOW I AINT GOTTA GO BUY A FORD DODGE OR CHEVY I CAN BUY A HONDA I CAN HAVE A HONDA CAR SUV BIKE AND TRUCK I LOVE IT I JUSS LOVE THAT YES I LOVE HONDA OK BUT THATS WHY I AM HERE

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
to

1 - 7 of 7 Posts